Offer subject to availability and not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or for group bookings. Max 2 guests per room (2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child).
Offer exclusive to key workers*. Identification will be required upon check-in. Failure to provide identification will result in additional charge.
Free room upgrade subject to availability on the day of arrival.
Free breakfast bag includes fruit, yogurt, pastry and a drink of choice.
Offer valid for stays until 31st August 2021. Blackout dates may apply.
The Collective reserves the right to change, modify, supplement or cancel these terms and conditions or offers featured at any time without notice. Changes will be effective as soon as they are published on the The Collective website. The terms and conditions applying to your reservation will be those in place on the date that you make your reservation and you should therefore check them each time you make a reservation.
*Key workers definition:
- Health and social care: Frontline health and social care staff such as doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics and support staff. Also, those working in supply chains, eg producers and distributors of medicines.
- Education and childcare: Nursery, teaching staff and social workers.
- Key public services: Those in the justice system, religious staff, undertakers and some journalists.
- Local and national government: Those essential to the delivery of the Covid-19 response. Those delivering essential public services, such as the payment of benefits.
- Food and other necessary goods: Those involved in the production, processing, distribution, sale and delivery of food.
- Public safety and national security: Police, armed forces personnel, fire and rescue staff, and those working in border security, prisons and probation.
- Transport: Those keeping transport modes operating during the Covid-19 response.
- Utilities, communication and financial services: Staff who are needed to keep the oil, gas, electricity and water sectors running. Those providing essential financial services. Key staff in the civil nuclear, chemical and telecommunications sectors and those in postal services.